Almost Peak Season on the Crystal Coast
It is beach season here along the Carolina coast. Even when we are crowded, we are not really very crowded.
The sea oats have not filled their stems yet so you have plenty of time to get here and enjoy our waters.
The best news is that you do not have to do anything complex to have a memorable vacation along the beaches of Emerald Isle.
Plan to visit this summer and enjoy our beautiful beaches. For those of you visiting the area for the first time, here is list of things to enjoy.
- Take a walk on the Point
- Catch a fish in the surf
- Do an evening stroll on the Pier
- Rent a kayak and explore Bogue Sound
- Vote on which place has the best ice cream
- Take a bike ride from one end of town to the other
- Walk the Emerald Woods trail
- See how high you can fly a kite
- Play a round of Putt-Putt
- Cook some local shrimp
- Visit Swansboro’s shops
- Go to NC’s PKS Aquarium
- Visit Beaufort & the Maritime Museum
- Search out the area’s best Grouper sandwich
- Eat a Bogue Sound Watermelon
- Have some Winberry's Corn
- Relax on the beach
- Find out what heads on or off means
- Take a sunset picture to remember
- Let a wave hit you in the middle of your back
Have even more fun with our Emerald Isle Travel Guide
For more about our area visit Life Along The Crystal Coast or our quick guide to the Emerald Isle area.